Home Exterior Systems (HES) has been honing its customer care and operations for years. The exterior replacement contract deals with all sorts of exterior renovation including siding, windows, roofing, patios, gutters, and painting. It’s not unusual to replace all of the above during a home exterior remodel. Even with the simplest projects, there are many steps to coordinate, which means there are many potential problem areas that all exterior contractors must avoid to keep their customers happy and to keep the project pipeline on-time and on-budget. From scheduling to communications, and unexpected job scope changes, to weather and permits, there are literally hundreds of events and dependencies to manage. Luckily for HES Customers, there is Jeeves™.
Jeeves is the all-knowing, always-on-call dutiful and faithful assistant at your service 24/7. Even before you’re a customer, Jeeves™ knows about you and ensures that somebody is attending to your needs and answering your questions. Once you’ve agreed to engage Home Exterior Systems, Jeeves™ will keep all stakeholders informed of next steps and timing. Customer Care, Sales, Project Managers, and even Suppliers and Manufacturers are sometimes plugged for their role in your project. Regular updates and notifications, including photos and videos, and all key documents are processed through Jeeves.
What exactly is Jeeves™?
Jeeves™ is the embodiment of all that is customer care. It’s technology, know-how, innovation, highly skilled people, and technology. It uses the internet to securely enable all stakeholders, from the customers to the installation team to communicate and stay informed using their smartphones, tablets, PCs, or just regular old telephone and email. The online system uses a hardened commercial project management system specifically tailored by HES for our replacement contracting business and its customers. All photos and documents as well as communications such as status updates, change orders, schedules, approvals, permits, warranties, and more are stored and archived once the project is completed.
Why should I care about Jeeves™?
You might be asking yourself why should I care about Jeeves™? Well, there are several reasons that Jeeves™ should matter to all homeowners getting their siding, windows, and roofing replaced.
- Convenience: Homeowners can review any detail about their project at any time of the day 24/7 including status, scheduling, progress, problems, and holdups, and more.
- Accuracy: Customers experience virtually zero (98.7% accuracy) mistakes in material orders or deliveries due to the HES’s StairStep Process™ and Jeeves™.
- Minimal Surprises: Unplanned surprises or confusion due to poor communication or non-communication is avoided.
- Customer Control: Customers are able to take more control of the pace of their project and the decisions that need to be made.
- Warranty and Records: All warranty information is maintained by Jeeves™ for all materials and products on behalf of HES customers. If you or any future homeowner needs to know about a paint color twenty years into the future, we got them covered. If your HES LifetimePlus™ roof fails you or the folks that bought your home, Jeeves™ has that covered too.
Jeeves™ makes everyone happier
Don’t settle for anything less than Jeeves™ to help manage your next home improvement project. There’s only one place to find Jeeves™ and that is exclusively at Home Exterior Systems, in Houston, TX. Call today, and let us share all the other many reasons why HES should be your contractor for life!